Thursday, June 16, 2011

$1.00 Jimmy Johns Sub Today June 16th!

My daughter Sunny has been raving about Jimmy John's Subs to me. My daughters say I'm somewhat closed minded when it comes to trying new food. For me to judge it to be "delicious" it has to have the freshest rolls, quality meat, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, italian dressing... the whole deal. Their grandfather was a chef what can I say?

Ok I tried the roast beef with provolone sub and it was delicious. The roll was amazing, meat & cheese were delish!(For $3.25 you can get a slim with just bread and meat (or with provolone 75 cents extra... I add my own tomatoes & romaine lettuce & red onion) for "The Cheapskate's" touch.)

In June I've been back 2 times already which is the true test... if I like a restaurant I become a loyal customer and can't resist coming back again and again!

Well, today is Customer Appreciation Day at Jimmy John's. From 11 am- 3pm today (June 16) you can taste test for yourself an 8 inch sub for $1.00!

See you in line;)

No comments:

Post a Comment