Friday, January 16, 2009

Costco "Party Central" of Economic Eating

Is it just ME... or does anyone else think Costco is the "Party Central" when it comes to economic eating... horsdevours and appetizers (FREE Samples)?

When I go to my "Costo Party" I pretend I've had gastric bypass and can only eat the tinyest of bites. Yesterday it was 12:00 and I was STARVING and needed strength to do my grocery shopping. First I was treated to 1/4 slice of bagel with cream cheese & salmon, next hot chicken soup with veggies, then visited the silver dollar pancake stand... followed by a lipsmacking hot wing. Oops... I almost forgot the orange chicken/brocolli rice cup, and my dessert? Organic almonds and cranberries. Costco has offered a variety of appetizers/horsdevores delicacies like Duck with wild rice, Roast Beef, mini Quiche, Pumpkin Pie and Kirkland mocha lattes mmm:)

Still hungry? You can fill up on all-beef Polish Sausage with saurkraut, onions, relish & mustard and bottomless Coke for $1.50!

Done any economic eating? Want to share the wealth? We'd love to hear from you!

Vicky Taylor
http://MeeJun@Juno.com

2 comments:

  1. The samples at Costco are always really good! Wanna go today?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Costco!!! The samples are the best and I can feed a family of 6 at the food court for under $10. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete