Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Maizie's Cafe & Bistro Home of the Monday $3.00 Charbroiled Angus Hamburger

My name is Vicky Taylor and I am a cheapskate who loves eating economically... BUT it has to be DELICIOUS. I don't know how I got this way, but I get great pleasure saving money on meals especially when they're cheap, I mean inexpensive. Everytime I find a new restaurant deal I want to share it with others so they can save and have the amazing experience I've enjoyed, especially in these economic hard times. So here's my newest find...

Mazie's Cafe & Bistro (Central Avenue just south of Camelback)
4750 North Central Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona
Monday 4:00 PM - $3.00 Charbroiled Angus Hamburgers (Mouth-watering!) (Fries Included)

So my 27 year old daughter Emily told me "She had just eaten this delicious hamburger, the best one she had ever tasted" at Mazie's on Central & Camelback "and you'd like it Mom cause it was only $3.00." I had my doubts because Emily has what I consider weird tastes, her favorite foods are Sushi, Boba Drinks, Pho Tai Soup, and Chai Tea Lattes. But the thought of a $3.00 Angus Burger got my attention. Chuck (My husband ) and I headed to Maizie's promptly at 4:00 pm to avoid the crowds.(The decor reminded me of Postino's.)

We ordered the charbroiled Bistro burger with lettuce, tomatoe, red onion, mayonaise, & a dill pickle spear, served on a toasted very light chabata roll for $3.00 PLUS it came with fries. Our $3.00 charbroiled burgers were mouthwatering, delectible, cooked med-well to perfection. Truly a cheapskates economic eating find. Can't wait til next Monday at 4:00 pm, maybe I'll see you there!

Let me know any "economic eating" finds you have.

Vicky Taylor
http://MeeJun@juno.com

3 comments:

  1. sounds good! can't wait to try this place out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, I LOVE this blog! Me and Scott are the king and queen of coupons. We do not eat out anywhere that we don't have a coupon for. This blog is such a great idea! Keep it up and I'll send you some good finds your way when I "find" them...hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this place! Even when the burger isn't $3, it's a great place to eat at!

    ReplyDelete